1. Customer takes a picture of his refrigerator.
2. Customer adds products to a shopping list.
3. At the supermarket customer can take a look at pictures and the list.
1. Customer checks in at a supermarket to get correct prices by scanning a QR code with the brezzl. app.
2. Then customer picks up all products she or he needs and scans the barcodes of the products.
3. In the end customer pays for the cart with one click and she or he can leave the supermarket.
4. Supermarket stuff can see, if customer has payed in a web app.
1. Customer takes a picture of his refrigerator. In the future the fridge cam will take pictures automatically.
2. Products are recognised and listed as available.
3. Receipts are suggested and customer selects one.
4. Carts of missing products for the selected receipt are suggested with availability and prices.
5. Customer can select delivery time and order from a selected online supermarket